4.02.2009

Moody Thursday - it comes a week before Maundy...

I am so excited to have sun on a day that is supposed to be rainy.

I am thrilled to see so many plants coming up, tulips, the little ones are even blooming already. Yesterday we saw daffodils in full bloom. The grass is getting green, the trees are budding.

I am a bit exhausted of my crazy 20 month old getting into everything, drawing on the walls, herself, my daytimer, the furniture, pretty much anything she can get to. I am a bit exhausted of my 5 year old asking me to play with her every 5 minutes.

I am tired of trying to master 2 of the 7 things my friend Joline mentioned. I think that I could keep all my floors clean with those methods - just wipe them down every night, sure, piece of cake! I am being sarcastic, really the ideas are great and I think I make a choice to not be constantly picking up after myself - I've always been that way, a little mess I can handle rather than having to put things away as soon as I'm done.

I'm wishing my sweet tooth would just vanish, disappear, become a non-issue.

I think I'll have a cookie.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Sounds like you've had an exhausting week! I pray this week brings you rest and some peace and quiet!!