2.01.2010

S.A.D.

Forced myself out the door to Moms group. I absolutely need to see grownups.

Mostly held it together.

I felt so silly feeling sorry for myself as the woman next to me described her grief over her husband's death (this is the anniversary month).

My blessings abound. I pray that God will bring me through the winter and help me keep things in perspective.

I know other Moms struggle with this too and I think getting together does help, even if it's the last thing you want to do.

Claire's home today, stomachache - so I'm going to go watch some cartoons.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel the exact same way. Winter blues with no sun. I dragged myself out the door to get to Moms. I couldn't get there in January. I hope to see you next Monday.

Angie Butcher said...

Actually getting there made a huge difference. So, I hope to see you there!