So - today is a non-picture taking kind of day. The camera is tucked safely away, possibly it will come out for tomorrow's holiday. If we can drag ourselves out of the nice A.C. to the suffocating heat, that is.
I think I'd better take some advice from my new friend and co-worker, Carrie (check her out here!). Let's see what I am thankful for.
- A house large enough to find an escape when it's all just too much.
- A husband who wakes up when I can't sleep and scratches my back to help me settle in.
- The makings for a really good sandwich just happening to be in my fridge.
- An upcoming trip for my 10 year old and lots of family to show her love.
- A very healthy family at the moment.
(Happy thoughts mean... yep, a picture!)
|Last week we visited our favorite Chicago beach.|