I am thankful today for:
- The official end of my daycare job. I had fun but I'm ready to move on.
- Running. It's been a welcome change to have an interest of my own and a goal to strive for.
- Girls who know what they want. We had long hair around here for years, now they are choosing to keep it shorter.
- Our own home. After renting for so many years, I really enjoy knowing that this is our space, it's not borrowed.
- A wonderful husband. 15 years in and I can't believe how he's grown. He's quick to help, does not complain and loves unconditionally.
|I'll miss this guy|
|5 yrs old and ready for school!|